Who is Genevieve Behrend
Genevieve Behrend (1881-1960) was a New Thought author and teacher who is best known for her book “Your Invisible Power,” which was published in 1921. She was a student of Thomas Troward, a prominent New Thought teacher, and she studied and taught the principles of the Law of Attraction and the power of the mind to create one’s reality. Behrend’s teachings were based on the idea that the universe is a mental creation and that our thoughts and beliefs shape our experiences. She traveled extensively throughout the United States and Europe, giving lectures and teaching classes on the power of the mind and the Law of Attraction. Here are some quotes by Genevieve Behrend, the author of “Your Invisible Power”:
In her book “Your Invisible Power,” Genevieve Berend explores the concept of the power of the mind and how it can be harnessed to achieve success and happiness. Berend argues that we all possess an invisible power within us that can be used to create the life we desire. This essay will examine Berend’s ideas and provide examples of how this invisible power can be put into practice.
Berend’s book is based on the idea that our thoughts and beliefs shape our reality. She argues that by changing our thoughts, we can change our lives. Berend believes that we all possess an invisible power that can be used to create the life we desire. This power is not visible to the naked eye, but it is present within us. By tapping into this power, we can achieve our goals and live a fulfilling life.
Arguments with Examples:
Berend’s book provides several examples of how this invisible power can be put into practice. One of the key ideas in the book is the power of positive thinking. Berend argues that by focusing on positive thoughts and beliefs, we can attract positive experiences into our lives. For example, if we believe that we are capable of achieving our goals, we are more likely to take action towards achieving them. On the other hand, if we believe that we are not capable, we are less likely to take action and may give up before we even start.
Another example of how this invisible power can be put into practice is through visualization. Berend suggests that by visualizing our desired outcome, we can attract it into our lives. For example, if we want to achieve a certain level of success in our career, we can visualize ourselves in that position and imagine how it would feel to achieve that goal. By doing this, we are sending a message to the universe that we are ready to receive that success.
In conclusion, Genevieve Berend’s book “Your Invisible Power” provides a powerful message about the power of the mind. By tapping into our invisible power, we can achieve our goals and live a fulfilling life. Berend’s ideas about positive thinking and visualization provide practical tools that can be used to put this invisible power into practice. By changing our thoughts and beliefs, we can change our lives and create the reality we desire.
1. “The power of thought is the only power that can produce tangible riches from the formless substance.”
2. “The only limit to your realization of tomorrow will be your doubts of today.”
3. “The law of attraction is the law of creation. Quantum physicists tell us that the entire universe emerged from thought!”
4. “The secret of success is to realize that the power of thought is greater than any obstacle that may appear in your path.”
5. “The universe is a great mirror. It reflects back to you what you are. If you are loving, if you are friendly, if you are helpful, the universe will prove loving and friendly and helpful to you.”
6. “The only way to change your circumstances is to change your thoughts about them.”
7. “The power of thought is the power of creation. You create your world by the thoughts you hold in your mind.”
8. “The universe is always working in your favor. Trust in the power of your thoughts and the universe will conspire to bring your desires to fruition.”
9. “Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny. Choose them wisely.”
10. “The power of your thoughts is the key to unlocking the door to your dreams.”